It was double joy for Dr Helen Catherina Anak Kemei who received the Malaysian Medical Association Award and the Discipline Award in Medicine. She took home a certificate, trophies and RM1000.00 cash prize, while Dr Nabilah Binti Abdul Wahid earned herself the Dean’s Award.
The outstanding students for awards in the various disciplines were:
- Surgery - Dr Raja Anis Syafiqah Bt Raja Abdul Rahman
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Dr Cheng Karmen
- Paediatric - Dr Nor Maghfirah Binti Razali
- Orthopaedic - Dr Choo Xin Hui
- Primary Care - Dr Adilah Binti Haludin
- Mental Health - Dr Najmatul Hanan Binti Mat Nizam
- Public Health - Dr Ahmad Aiman Bin Shiraz Ahmad
Also present during the ceremony were the CEO and Head of Campus Mr.Hisshamuddin Omar, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Associate Professor Dr Syed Rahim Syed Hamid; Prof Dr Ahmad Fuad Shamsuddin, Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy & Health Sciences and Dr Premananda Raja Murugesu, Vice Chairman of Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) Perak.