374 top students of Faculty of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Universiti Kuala Lumpur Royal College of Medicine Perak (UniKL RCMP) have made it to the Dean’s list. The students namely from the Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Technology, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Medical Imaging and Diploma in Physiotherapy received their certificates from YBhg. Professor Dr. Ahmad Fuad Shamsuddin, Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, UniKL RCMP. The ceremony was held on 12 March 2020, at Multi-Purpose Hall. Also present were Associate Professor Dr. Syed Rahim Syed Hamid, Associate Professor Dr. Zaswiza Mohamad Noor, Professor Dr. Noorzaid Muhamad, and Encik Ahmad Zakuan Khairuddin.
Professor Dr. Ahmad Fuad in his speech said the event was a token of appreciation from the university to the students who scored a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 and above. In addition to this, the Academic Excellence Award was also presented to students who obtained the highest CGPA in class with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 and no disciplinary record. This award was first introduced in July 2019 semester as an encouragement for students to maintain their CGPA until the final semester.
12 recipients for the Academic Excellence Award were:
- Nur Izzati Imanina binti Mohammad – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Semester 3)
- Nurul Afifah binti Sabri – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Semester 3)
- Wan Nor Iffah Husna binti Wan Mustaffa – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Semester 5)
- Yap Yun Teng – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Semester 7)
- Nurul Qayyum binti Mohammad Khalid – Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Technology (Semester 3)
- Rizal Za'im bin Ramli – Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Technology (Semester 6)
- Nurul Fathin Athirah binti Md Noor – Diploma in Pharmacy (Semester 3)
- Syafiqah Syuaibah binti Mohamad Azha – Diploma in Pharmacy (Semester 5)
- Nurjannah binti Abd Aziz - Diploma in Medical Imaging (Semester 3)
- Siti Basirah binti Mohamad Ismail - Diploma in Medical Imaging (Semester 6)
- Valarie Loh Mun Nga – Diploma in Physiotherapy (Semester 3)
- Jishuveeta A/P Ravichandran – Diploma in Physiotherapy (Semester 6)
Meanwhile, Nurul Izzati binti Azharuddin, a student from the Diploma in Physiotherapy (Semester 4) received the Special Award for obtaining Gold Medal at ‘Kejohanan Pencak Silat Antarabangsa UKM 2020’.
Congratulations to all recipients!