JPT/BPP (N/720/8/0083) 07/20, MQA PA 6031
The PhD in Medical Science by research aspires to train students in a broad range of research areas in medical sciences. It is designed to expand their knowledge and understanding of scientific concepts consistent with recent advances in biomedical research. The programme will guide the students towards a better understanding of medical sciences, and to be proficient in analytical and problem-solving methodology. It will provide the graduates with skills for future employment and career opportunities in medical research, health-related teaching and consultancy.
Objectives/Aims of the programme
- To train graduates to be global enterprising researchers who are knowledgeable, skilled, competent, dynamic and innovative.
- To produce graduates with effective communication skills and leadership qualities to support their roles in the industry.
- To produce graduates who are committed to the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- To produce graduates with professionalism, ethics and social responsibilities.
- To produce graduates who are enterprising and capable of participating in medical and biotechnological related technopreneurial activities.
Min 2 years- Max 5 years
Min 3 year- Max 8 years
January, April, July & October
The course is research based. The thesis must be a substantial work based on research which demonstrates a sound knowledge of the subject in any of the following disciplines:
- Public Health