- Font type: Times New Roman (Bold)
- Font size: 12
- The title should be brief and clearly indicate the content
- Authors: (Times New Roman size 10 point, left). Full name of every author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Affiliations: (Times New Roman size 10 point, left). The affiliations should be typed under the list of authors' names. Each author should be listed by faculty, institution, city, state/province and country. In abstracts where the authors have different affiliations, please include a superscript number following each name to indicate the corresponding affiliation
- Word format:
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: Single spacing and justified
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Materials and Methods
- Abstract content is limited to 250 words
- Please provide 3 to 5 keywords representing the main content of the abstract
- No charts or graphics should be included in the abstract
Click on the icon below to download the abstract template and abstract submission form
Abstract submission due date: 15th August 2018 24th August 2018
- A notification of the receipt of abstract will be sent by e-mail upon completion of the abstract submission.
- Important information regarding the allocated session will be relayed to the presenting author. Thus, kindly ensure all information provided in the registration form and abstract submission form are correct.
- The abstract will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee. The acceptance of abstract and type of presentation (oral or poster, with consideration given to author’s preference) will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author.
- Abstracts accepted as oral presentations will be given 15 minutes of presentation, including three minutes for question and answer session
- In the interest of fairness, please ensure that you keep to your allocated time frame.
- Speakers and oral presenters are requested to upload PowerPoint slide presentations at registration counter during the registration process.
- The presenter's name and abstract ID must be included in the file name of the PowerPoint presentation.
Posters have to comply with the requirements as described below:
All posters will be presented at the Posters’ session.
- Accepted poster size: A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- Posters must be hung for display at the conference venue starting from the first day of the conference.
- The respective author(s) of a poster session must be present at their display during poster viewing session.
- Double-sided tape will be provided to mount the poster.
- After the last day of the conference, all posters should be taken down by the authors.