Below are terms and conditions that govern the use of the RCMP's portal, and state your rights and obligations when accessing and/or using the information and services on the site.
If you are accessing this portal, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions are binding on you and constitute an agreement between you, the customer, and us, RCMP, for such access and/or use.
These current terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions you may have received or accessed to date via the portal. Your continued use and/or access of the services will be deemed to be your acceptance of these current terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that RCMP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from:
- the use or inability to use the portal;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the portal;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the portal; or
- any other matter relating to the portal.
This website may provide links to other websites. Such linked websites are owned and operated by third parties and as such, RCMP has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that RCMP is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any contents, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RCMP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Modifications to Terms of Service
RCMP reserves the right at all times to vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions by giving you prior notice thereof. However, in cases of urgency or in order to protect the security of the portal or in other circumstances beyond our control, when RCMP finds it necessary to vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions, it may do so without prior notice to you. It is accepted that in order to keep yourself up-to-date with any variation, modification, deletion or addition to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to access and peruse these Terms and Conditions periodically and on a regular basis. You further agree and accept that your continued access and use of these Terms and Condition (as varied or modified from time to time) will amount to your acceptance of any variation, deletion, modification or addition to these Terms and Conditions.